As we look towards August and some people manage to get away for a break we are also talking about scaling down some of our routines for a month. Here are the arrangements for services in August:
- The online service will continue as usual each Sunday at 10am.
- Wednesday Communions will continue at 11am in St Mary’s Kidlington.
- 8am services will stop for August and resume in September.
- Pause for Prayer will stop for August but will resume in September.
- Sunday 1st August the whole team of leaders will be away so there will be no services in our buildings on that day.
- For the rest of August there will be 10am services at St Mary’s Kidlington each week, but they might be simpler.
- St Mary’s Hampton Poyle will have a communion service on Sunday 8th at 10am and we might manage a Rogation Day blessing walk on the afternoon of Sunday 29th (possibly with a horseback rector) – watch this space.
- St John’s will have communion services at 10am on the 15th and 29th August.
We are beginning to see a way forward with opening up our churches that seems to fit with where we are as a parish at this moment in the pandemic. However this takes a little time and we won’t have the agreed way forward for a few more days.