As we are into August and some people manage to get away for a break we are also scaling down some of our routines for a month. Here are the arrangements for services in August:
- The online Communion service will continue as usual each Sunday at 10am (Sunday 29th livestreamed from St Mary’s Kidlington).
- Wednesday simple said Communion will continue at 11am in St Mary’s Kidlington.
- 8am Communion services will stop for August and resume in September.
- Pause for Prayer will stop for August but will resume in September.
- Iona Communion Online will stop for August and resume in September livestreamed from an onsite service in St John’s Lady Chapel.
- Sunday 1st August the whole team of leaders will be away so there will be no services in our buildings on that day.
- Sunday 8th 10am Communion at St Mary’s Kidlington and 10am Communion at St Mary’s Hampton Poyle.
- Sunday 15th: 10am Said Eucharist at St Mary’s Kidlington, and also 10am Communion at St John’s with singing.
- Sunday 22nd 10am Communion at St Mary’s Kidlington.
- Sunday 29th 10am Communion at both St Mary’s Kidlington and St John’s and 3pm at St Mary’s Hampton Poyle Rogation Day prayer walk and blessing of the village (possibly with horseback vicar!)
- Like last year, open air Pop Up services may happen in mid August depending on who is here, what is going on, and what the weather is like! These will be notified by email and web site at short notice.
We are now able to give details for arrangements to continue our services in a safe but worshipful way following the removal of government regulations on July 19th – just see here.