Sadly, the guidelines we have been given do not allow us to run sessions for toddlers and families/carers….. BUT we can now go ahead and run two Bouncing Babies groups for babies who are 0-6 months and their parent/carer. Following a careful Risk Assessment we are sure we can offer safe COVID-secure facilities with your help and compliance.
There will be two sessions per week – Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 10am to 11.30am in St Mary’s Kidlington. Numbers will be strictly limited so you must book before attending. You can do this via Eventbrite
Just a little glimpse of how Bouncing Babies is currently running. Each parent/carer and baby/babies has their own area and toys.
- 1 ticket required per parent/carer with baby/babies
- Please wear a mask if you are able to
- Please use hand sanitiser when entering the Refectory
- Only one parent/carer per baby/babies
- We will ask you to scan the venue check-in QR code
- Only two parents/carers with baby allowed in the Refectory lobby at one time so please line up outside at a safe distance
- Baby changing facilities and toilet available
- We can not serve hot drinks or a snack but please bring your own drink if you would like to; the kitchen will not be open
- When in the Refectory, we will ask you to distance from each other and there will be five baby areas – one for each parent/carer and baby/babies
- £1 donation per session
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND A SESSION IF YOU, OR YOUR BABY, HAS A NEW CONTINUOUS COUGH, A HIGH TEMPERATURE OR A LOSS OF OR CHANGE IN YOUR NORMAL SENSE OF TASTE OR SMELL.
The Oxfordshire Health Visitor team are not running their well baby clinic at present but please contact them directly if you have any concerns or need some advice. They are reviewing and monitoring guidelines regularly.