You are invited to a weekend of horticultural delights during our Open Gardens weekend in 2022. On 2nd and 3rd July a number of gardens will be open in Kidlington, Hampton Poyle (and even the Station Field Allotments) from 2pm to 6pm so there will be plenty of opportunities for you to explore what just some of the local residents can do. One ticket, costing £10, will give you admittance to all open gardens on both days. Accompanied children are admitted free. We will also have “hubs” open in various locations where you can call in for a rest, tea and cake etc.
Tickets, location maps, refreshments and toilets will be available on the day at
- St Mary’s Church, Church Street, Kidlington, OX5 2AZ
- St John’s Church, Broadway, Kidlington, OX5 1DD
- Station Field Allotments, Banbury Road
- Church Farm, Hampton Poyle, OX5 2QF
But we encourage you to buy the tickets in advance to have more time for garden hopping. Either from one of the following Kidlington shops:
- Anemone Florists, 16 The Kidlington Centre
- Broadway Post Office, The Parade
- Freelance Fabrics, 2-4 The Kidlington Centre
- Office Building Supplies, 5 High Street
or by ordering here, with a choice of payment options:
- By direct bank transfer to the following account: CAF Bank, Account Name=”Kidlington with Hampton Poyle PCC”, Sort Code=40-52-40, Account Number=00099049. Please use GARDENS and your surname as reference.
- By credit/debit card – we will send you an invoice with necessary details.
- By sending a cheque to Parish Office, St John’s Church, Broadway, Kidlington, OX5 1DD. Please write GARDENS and your surname on the back of the cheque.
However you choose to pay, please complete the order form below. You will be sent tickets and a map once payment has been received. This will normally be done electronically, but if you require them posted you must be sure to include your address on the form.