As we continue to open up more, here’s info on what is happening at present – online services, Zoom coffee, onsite services and opening of our church buildings.
Sunday Worship online and Zoom coffee
Our service is followed by a time of fellowship on Zoom. Please contact a member of the ministry team for the Zoom log-in details.
Pause for Prayer
Monday to Friday 10am livestreamed on Facebook. This is a chance to stop and spend time with God, either at 10am or at any point later in the day or week.
Tuesday 7.30pm livestreamed on Facebook. This is a short service in the style of Iona, using a Celtic-inspired liturgy, held onsite in St John’s Lady Chapel with livestreaming for those who can’t be there physically.
Tuesday 10.30am and Thursday 4.15pm on Zoom. This is a chance to share fellowship with each other on Zoom. Please contact a member of the ministry team for the Zoom log-in details.
Our church buildings remain open for private prayer – generally during daylight hours. However, there may be occasions when you will find the buildings locked. This may because the church is being used for a funeral and needs to be kept clean for this purpose. It won’t be possible to keep you updated with all the times that this will be. We apologise and thank you for your understanding.
We ask all visitors to abide by the government guidelines:
- Please do not enter the church if you have symptoms of Covid 19 or have been asked to self-isolate.
- Please wear a face mask inside the church unless you are exempt.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided and wash your hands at home before and after visiting the church.
- Please visit only individually or with members of your household and do not arrange to meet others at the church.
- Please maintain 2 m distance at all times and do not enter the building at the same time as others are entering or leaving.