Jenny shares the things that have sustained her through the year…
- The toil of planting bulbs
- The beauty and joy of blossoming flowers
- Making my first Hot Cross Buns
- The softness of the sand and the gentle surf
- The warmth of the sun and the blue sky
- Feeding the birds and watching my visitors
- Hoping Robin and the Blue-tits will come soon
- The twittering of the birds and the sunrise
- My strength is listening and giving support and comfort
- Keeping in touch with family and friends
- Exploring the beauty and the quiet calm, walking along the golden sand from Southbourne to Hengistbury Head.
- A bit of light reading!
A little song to accompany these thoughts about ‘favourite things’!